In this version, teams of investigative journalists from Belgium AND The Netherlands who have good ideas for a cross-border local investigation in the region are involved. If relevant to the story, team members from elsewhere may also be accepted. The project is media neutral and open to print, online, audio, video, ...
Belgian and Dutch journalists
Teams of at least one journalist from Belgium and one from the Netherlands are eligible.
If relevant to the story, team members from elsewhere may also be accepted.
For this round there's €80.000 available. The funds come from the Flemish Government (Department of Culture, Youth and Media).
27 April 2023
- The next application deadline will be Thursday 27 April 2023 at 12 pm CET (noon Brussels time).
How to apply?
Before you start, please consult the grant details, where you can find the rules, eligibility criteria, timing etc.
You can easily apply via our online application form. You'll be asked to provide us with:
- personal details
- information about the project
- information about the dissemination of your story
- a detailed budget
Please make sure you have following documents at hand:
- copy of your ID (for Belgian residents) or passport
- letter(s) of intent of at least one Dutch language media outlet in Belgium and one of a media outlet in the Netherlands.
- a detailed budget (please use our budget template)