This grant facility supports enabling activities and supporting services for environmental investigative journalism as a whole. It seeks to promote collective development and support services for environmental investigative journalism, by providing funding to project ideas from organisations and institutions for training and professional development programmes, i.e. skills-focused professional training or fellowship programmes targeted at enabling investigative journalists to upskill with regards to reporting on environment related issues.
Incorporated legal entities (organisations, companies, …) can apply with a project proposal for collective development and support services for environmental investigative journalism.
Individuals (natural persons) cannot apply for this grant.
The total available amount per call to be distributed among all supported projects will be around €115.000.
The programme is supported by Arcadia.
25 May 2023
- The next application deadline is on Thursday 25 May 2023 at 12 pm CET (noon Brussels time).
- The next round will be on Thursday 12 October 2023.
How to apply?
1. Before you start, please consult the grant details, where you can find the rules, eligibility and assessment criteria, timing etc.
2. After a one-time registration with your email address, you can access our online application form. You can freely navigate through the form to see which information you need to provide in your application. This includes:
- information and documents about your organisation
- information about the intended project
- a detailed project budget, according to our budget template
You can invite multiple people to collaborate on the online draft application. The online application-in-progress can be saved and further edited at any time.
Take a look at our FAQ. Next, we are always happy to discuss your project ideas or to answer any questions you might have about a possible application. So don't hesitate to contact us via phone or mail, or to make an appointment for a video call.